lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

Now the sun?

Yet again my eyes look through the window and see the falling rain... feeling the cold glass on my left cheek and my fingers. England says hello this way and I cannot do anything but sense it and enjoy the fresh air. This fresh air that hardly wakes my ideas as the Spanish sun does at home. Instead it brings me to a calm state and I either open my nose and breathe strongly or open my hands and feel the light heating the palms.
Some moments in life need to be dedicated to the body, and at this very moment of exhausted brains a subtle pleasure like this makes me happy enough.

3 comentarios:

oxnex dijo...

Pues sí, sea al sol o a la fresca, están esos some moments y el dichoso exhausted brain. Ya queda poco.

Coconcoski dijo...

We will eat bananas on the grass and take a long rest under the sun again...without work after that. It's gonna be unforgettable

Shilia dijo...

I'm so looking forward to this moment, after the last exam with a bag of dry banana and some of this weird coloured water that you drink, with some nice sun if we're lucky or under the rain thinking of the romantic bit of it (if there's any), nothing will spoil it! So @coconcoski, start looking for the banana bags again!!!