miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

A weirdo presents herself (partly)

My people think I am weird: I eat carrots as a snack, I brush my teeth as many times as I eat, I jump all around the room when I listen to "Rasputin" of Boney M and play it when I'm stressed, I do head-stands and hand-stands also when I'm stressed, I ask for hugs and massages (I also give many non-asked hugs), I love being tickled, I clean the office kitchen, I sing through songs loudly, I sleep little and still make it to smile the next day, I do an all-nighter and go swimming for a start of the new day, I enjoy being in my office where we drink wine, tea and eat carrots and bounce balls (also a good deal of Graze boxes), I became veggie (and then pescetarian) for lent and I'm not pregnant neither a believer, I get on well with Steinke and give him bread (indeed, I give bread to the whole office and beyond), I scare the lab technitian hiding behind the evaporator (since, he calls me "trouble"), I write my posts in English...

2 comentarios:

oxnex dijo...

I per aixó jo vull a la meva C!

Coconcoski dijo...

:) I used to eat carrots as a snack during high school, they called me weird. Indeed I used to show myself as a weirdo, but I loved carrots. I remember you each day I go to university and snooty glamorous Parisian girls look me weird when I take out my brush-teeth and my strawberry toothpaste...